Terms and Conditions
We are happy for you to reproduce this material for personal and non-commercial purposes, or for purposes permitted by law, provided any reproduction is unaltered, shows the date of first publication and an attribution source is included.
If you wish to make any other use of this material, you must have our prior written permission. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to the AT Chat website
In order to promote its work, and because the internet is about linking, AT Chat encourages a user who maintains an external website to include hyperlinks to www.atchat.com.au, or to any of its pages, on that external site without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- Infringe AT Chat’s rights, in particular relating to its logo and intellectual property rights; be used for the promotion of the organisation or company, or of any commercial products or services.
As a consequence,
- Links to AT Chat’s website must appear clearly as such, i.e. with the complete and obvious AT Chat URL;
- If you link to AT Chat’s website, you must refrain from creating frames, or using other visual altering tools, around the AT Chat pages;
- It is formally forbidden to link directly to PDF’s hosted on our site. Permission can only be granted to make a link to a page within the AT Chat main website, on the condition the AT Chat URL appears clearly, as specified above;
- Once a link to AT Chat’s website has been created, it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified via email@example.com.
- If you have further questions about linking to AT Chat’s website, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on this site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AT Chat makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the AT Chat website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will aim to correct them.
AT Chat may add, change, improve, or update the information of the website without notice. AT Chat reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no guarantee is the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
AT Chat reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to AT Chat website(s) or any portion thereof without notice.
For site security purpose and to ensure that AT Chat website(s) remain(s) available to all users, it (they) employ(s) software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
AT Chat logo
AT Chat encourages partners, media and other institutions to use its logo when linking or referring to AT Chat. To receive graphic files and user’s guide, please send your request to email@example.com.
All AT Chat logo reproduction must respect the current rules for use and AT Chat’s corporate identity. Only the most recent version of the AT Chat logo should be used.
AT Chat logo for authorship and endorsement
If you wish to use the AT Chat logo in association with events or publications in a way that implies endorsement, partnership or authorship, you must obtain our written permission and agreement on how the logo will be used. If permission is granted, it is only granted for the specific event/product requested; usage with another event/product requires a new request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.